What’s the deal?
We’ve teamed up with easyJet to give our Pay Monthly customers some extra-special treatment when they fly.
Leave your baggage hassles behind, because now you can go Hands Free on all UK outbound easyJet flights, absolutely free. Just drop your cabin bags at the dedicated easyJet Plus Bag Drop, stroll through security stress-free, and even board the plane early. Plus your cabin bags will be one of the first onto the carousel when you arrive at the other side.
Here’s how to get it.
Our Hands Free promotion is available to all existing monthly SIM and phone customers. You can check if you’re eligible by following the 3 easy steps above.
Frequently asked questions.
- How does it work?
Text the word "UPGRADE", followed by your easyJet flight number, date of travel and your last name to 88555 at no cost, and wait for your confirmation SMS. (Keep this to hand, as you’ll need it at the airport).
Then, all you have to do is head to the easyJet Plus bag drop at the airport to check in your cabin bag. In return, you’ll get a small tote bag for if you need to bring any important bits and pieces on the plane with you. Once you get to your gate, you’ll be able to board super-quickly right after Speedy Boarding. Then, once you’ve arrived at the other side, your bag will be prioritised on the carousel, so you won’t have to wait long.
So long as you’re still on an eligible plan, you only need to text the code once to confirm.
- Can I get it for more than one person?
Only Three customers on eligible plans can take advantage of the offer, and it’s 1 per person, per flight. Never fear though! If your friends or family are thinking about coming across to Three, you could always take a look at our additional plan deals for existing customers, and make some savings.
- What if I have things I need to bring on the plane?
Don’t worry, you’ll get a special Three tote bag to take anything you need onto the plane, free of charge. For details of what you can take on the plane visit the easyJet website.
- Can I use this on the return flight?
This is for UK outbound flights only – for your return flight you can still use Hands Free for a small charge – see the easyJet website for details.
- I’ve tried to use this and been told I’m not eligible. What do I do?
There are two reasons you may not be eligible.
1. You are a Pay-As-You-Go or Mobile Broadband Customer.
2. You have not yet held your plan for 30 days. Once you have held your plan for 30 days please try re-sending your SMS. If you have any problems, give us a call on 333 from a Three phone or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone. Before calling, make sure you have your mobile number, password, address and date of birth to hand.
- How often can I use this offer?
As many times as you like, for UK outbound flights. You need to ensure that the flight is for you, as this benefit is not transferable to anyone else.